The Uses of This Fig Nectar Syrup has many uses.
You can drizzle it on salad, risotto, pancakes, sushi, ice cream, Greek yogurt, and cheesecake or panna cotta. For use in sensorial gastronomy it is advised to be used and try by glazing Foie Gras.
Dried or fresh figs are well known after being consumed to be having health benefits that are quite amazing. For centuries now, figs are used in treating disorders like diabetes and hemorrhoids. They can also treat respiratory, urinary and liver diseases.
- The antioxidants that are found in figs are capable of protecting lipoproteins in our blood from the oxidation.
- Fig can provide some relief from the chronic constipation and disorders in gastrointestinal. It is found in some studies that eating figs can improve motility that is why it can improve and prevent constipation.
- Figs are known to be high in Flavonoids. They are high with flavonoid quercetin that is known for preventing colon and lung cancers.
- It can help in controlling the high blood pressure
- Figs can reduce the inflammation that can link in to the development of cancer. Fig is rich in Luteolin which is the most effective in blocking tumor growth. Imagine what fig nectar syrup can do for us all.